Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What really pisses me off is that my fellow student is behaving like a real good friend to me but when I am not around tries to bad-mouth me and presents himself as the best and the coolest to the teachers and other students. And what really pisses me off is that they are so stupid to believe him. I always thought these things happen only in films but this guy is really mentally sick. He had a job interview with the same company two days before me and when I had my interview I just knew by the line of questioning that he had taken his chance when the inteviewer told him that I was to see him too. What really really pisses me off is that I have no evidence to prove it and cannot touch him. My only reassurance is that time will tell...everybody, and he will go on his face and pay.

No comments: