Monday, February 1, 2010

What pisses me off? The fact that me and you can talk for hours till 4 or 5 in the morning. How you tell me things about you that I never would have guessed. How you make me feel better when I’m angry or sad. How seeing you on aim gets my heart beating. How talking to you makes my day go by better. How every day the only thing I look forward to is talking to you. How you think I’m funny and make you smile. How you notice when I’m not in a good mood just through texts. How I can’t get through the day without talking to you. How you’re the guy version of me. The main reason that this all pisses me off is that you have girlfriend and you know deep down that she isn’t good for you and takes advantage of you. You can talk shit about her all the time with me, but the next night you want me to help you write her a love poem and what pisses me off is the fact that I’m always there for you and I’ll always be there for you. What pisses me off the most is that I’m helplessly in love with you and I can’t tell you because I’m scared that I’ll lose what we have,

No comments: